What’s on your list? Find a unique piece of local art, an antique treasure, clothes, accessories and much more on your Coastal Alabama shopping spree.
- As one of the oldest cities in America—and steeped in French, Spanish and deep South influences—the rich cultures of Mobile’s past and present collide to create a true melting pot of Southern arts, crafts, food and wares. Stroll the beautiful downtown streets to see fine boutiques, art galleries and antique shops that hold within rare and incredible pieces from all over the world—or made right in front of you by a sidewalk artisan.
- Visit Midtown Mobile’s trendy and adorable shops, where you can find the latest in men’s and women’s fashions, adorable wares for children, or art, furniture, jewelry and just about anything else you need …or just want.
- The Eastern Shore Centre is a beautiful, outdoor shopping center that includes everything a shopper could need from departments stores to specialty shops and designer brands.
- Daphne’s Jubilee Square features national brands along with local boutiques and restaurants.
Gulf Shores & Orange Beach
- Spend a day shopping at one of the entertainment districts in Orange Beach—The Wharf and SanRoc Cay. Both are full of a wide variety of boutiques, apparel stores, beach and water wares and restaurants.
- Hit the shops at a number of districts or beach-side buildings, such as Bayou Village or Pelican Place in Gulf Shores, where you will find a mix of unique, locally owned boutiques or the convenience of larger chain stores.
- Foley’s historic downtown is full of small boutique shops and antique shops offering decades-old traditional Southern, French and Spanish antiques or unique finds from all over the globe.
- Tanger Outlet Center’s 120 stores offer great deals on favorite brands and designer labels, including Coach, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, J. Crew and more.